Full Grant for The Hague Academy of International Law – Summer 2021 Short Courses
After the enormous success of the online Winter edition, The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation is proud to announce that we will be sponsoring the full registration fees of another 10 candidates for the Summer ’21 online edition at
The Public International Law course will be held between 5 and 23 July, while the Private International Law course will be held between 26 July and 13 August. For applicants applying to both courses, the full grant will only cover the registration fee of one course. All information about the summer edition as well as the programme courses can be found HERE.
- Candidates must be graduated law students from the Arab World with a Masters or Ph.D. degree in law.
- Law students from the following countries are welcome to register: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen, or Sudan.
How to Apply and Deadline
- Send your one page motivation letter in English, C.V., copy of passport and high resolution picture NO LATER THAN May 31st at 23:59 (CEST) on to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grant recipients will be informed of the Foundation’s decision by June 11th.
- We kindly advise you to wait until you receive a decision from us about your grant application before registering for any of the courses!
Terms and Conditions
Once the grant is awarded, a terms and conditions form will be sent to you for signature, which includes a requirement to submit a one-page report to the Foundation within a month of completion of the summer 2021 courses.
For questions please send an email to email@example.com.