Digital Marketing & Communication
The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation is a private, non-profit organisation which seeks to promote Euro – Arab dialogue through education, dialogue and cultural exchange. We are a small active Foundation based in The Hague, the Netherlands and are searching for an intern to strengthen our team to begin in September. Working part time is possible.
We are aiming to expand our communications plan as well as our presence online through our website and social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, and Youtube). Are you interested in Euro-Arab relations and are you creative, technology-savvy, and interested in working with a small, yet international team? Then read further!
- Drafting and executing a communications and (digital) marketing plan as well as platform-specific strategy for online communication platforms.
- Updating, creating, editing online content (social media, website (WordPress), newsletter)
- Analysing audience engagement and identifying new communication opportunities.
- Create marketing campaigns related to different activities, partnerships and events.
- Edit and create content for press releases, flyers, online banners, and other visuals using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Canva.
- Assist team with programme specific projects including, educational exchange scholarships, grant applications, partnerships and most importantly cultural initiatives.
- Tracking scholarship awardees reports and editing them for publication.
- Daily administrative tasks.
- Co-organizing big and small events such as informal dialogue sessions, webinars, lectures, and cultural events, networking receptions and creating a corresponding communication plan.
- Be in charge of our newsletter (circulated twice a year).
- Create marketing campaigns related to our different activities and partnerships.
- Reporting to the Director and/or a designated Board member.
- Must be based in the Netherlands, preferably in the Hague area.
- With a HBO or WO in the end phase of your studiesin the field of media and communications, international relations, or related field (knowledge and interest in communication (platforms) is necessary). Junior professionals or recent graduates can also apply.
- Excellent skills in English, both in writing and speech. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
- Available for 6 months, 3-4 times a week.
- Affinity with the Middle East and interest in the region.
- Able to work with WordPress, Mailchimp, and Office package (especially Excel).
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is an asset.
- Editing and proofreading skills.
- Applicants are required to have a valid sofi or BSN number.
- As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
What we offer:
- An allowance of Euro 125 per month as well as travel allowance if necessary.
- The opportunity to immerse yourself in the broad network of the Foundation consisting of NGO’s, educational institutions, cultural funds and institutions in the Netherlands and abroad.
- The chance of being socially involved in a small yet internationally oriented and impactful organisation.
- A friendly, open and flexible working environment in a family Foundation.
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com