Internship Vacancy – Digital Marketing & Social Media
The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation is a private, non-profit organisation which seeks to promote Euro – Arab dialogue through education, dialogue and cultural exchange. We are a small active Foundation based in The Hague, the Netherlands and are searching for an intern to strengthen our team to begin in November/December. Working part time is possible.
We are aiming at improving and expanding our presence online through our website and social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube). Are you creative, technology-savvy, and interested in working with a small, yet international team? Then read further!
– Draft and execute an overall and platform-specific plan for social media
– Be in charge of all social media posts and website updates
– Increase number of social media followers and digital engagement
– Answer questions received via our Facebook page
– Be in charge of our newsletter (sent 4x a year)
– Create marketing campaigns related to our different activities and partnerships
– Edit and create content for press releases, flyers, online banners, etc. (visuals and text)
– Tracking and archiving of received applications for scholarships and grants
– Reporting to the Director and with a designated Board member
– Must be based in the Netherlands
– With a HBO or WO degree or in the end phase of your studies
– Specialized in Digital Marketing, Media & Communications, or Public Relations
– Fluent in English and Dutch
– Available for 6 months, 3-4 times a week
– Affinity with the Middle East and interest in the region
– Able to work with WordPress, Mailchimp, Photoshop and Excel
The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation can provide an allowance of Euro 125 per month as well as travel allowance. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. We do require applicants to have a valid sofi or BSN number.