Vacancy – Digital Marketing & Communication Intern
The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation is a private, non-profit organisation which seeks to promote Euro – Arab dialogue through education, dialogue and cultural exchange. We are a small active Foundation based in The Hague, the Netherlands and are searching for an intern to strengthen our team to begin in September. Working part time is possible.
We are aiming at continuing to expand our communications plan as well as our presence online through our website and social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube). Are you interested in Euro-Arab relations and are you creative, technology-savvy, and interested in working with a small, yet international team? Then read further!
- Updating, creating and editing online content with Canva (social media, website (WordPress), newsletter (MailChimp)).
- Drafting and executing a communication and (digital) marketing plan as well as platform-specific strategy for online communication platforms.
- Maintaining online contact & collaboration with the Foundations’ key partners and scholars.
- Analysing audience engagement and identifying new communication opportunities, as well as creating reports of this analyses.
- Create marketing campaigns related to different activities, partnerships and events.
- Edit and create content for press releases, flyers, online banners, and other visuals using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Canva.
- Assist team with programme specific projects including educational exchange scholarships, grant applications, partnerships, and fundraising.
- Tracking scholarship awardees reports and editing them for publication.
- Daily administrative tasks.
- Co-organizing big and small events such as informal dialogue sessions, webinars, lectures, and cultural events, networking receptions, film screenings and creating a corresponding communication plan.
- Oversee our newsletter (circulated 2 times a year).
- Reporting to the Director and/or a designated Board member.
- Must be based in the Netherlands, preferably in the Hague area.
- With an HBO or WO in the end phase of your studies in the field of media and communications, international relations, or related field (knowledge and interest in communication (platforms) is necessary). Junior professionals or recent graduates can also apply.
- Excellent skills in English, both in writing and speech. Knowledge of Dutch and Arabic is an asset.
- Available for 6 months, 2 – 4 times a week, beginning in September.
- Affinity with the Middle East and interest in the region.
- Knowledge or experience with the following is an asset:
- WordPress, Mailchimp, and Office package (especially Excel).
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Canva, MailChimp, Headliner, Hootsuite.
- Editing and proofreading skills.
- Applicants are required to have a valid sofi or BSN number.
- As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
What we offer:
- An allowance of Euro 125 per month as well as travel allowance if necessary.
- The opportunity to immerse yourself in the broad network of the Foundation consisting of NGO’s, educational institutions, cultural funds and institutions in the Netherlands and abroad.
- The chance of being socially involved in a small yet internationally oriented and impactful organisation.
- A friendly, open and flexible working environment in a family Foundation.
Interested? Send us your CV and motivation letter at email@example.com
Applications close July 20th, 2022 at 11:59 PM CEST.