The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation is looking for new interns as of this Autumn. Are you looking for an educational and fun internship at an NGO in the center of The Hague? Then read on!
We are a small, dynamic NGO that encourages Euro-Arab dialogue. We do this, among other things, on the basis of our scholarship programs, the organization of events, and collaborations with various parties. Our team works closely together to achieve this mission.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a good communicator
- Is interested in fundraising
- Has affinity with the Arab region
- Has an independent work attitude
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch
- Has a WO or HBO level
- Likes to organize events
- Affinity with social media / online marketing
- Preferably available for 3 – 4 days per week
What we offer:
- An educational internship with a lot of responsibility
- A friendly working atmosphere in a small, dynamic team
- A great network in the Netherlands and the Arab World