This statement is related to the processing of data and prospects for marketing purposes as well as the processing of personal data. This policy reveals how the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation obtains personal data, which personal data the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation processes and for which purposes, and which rights you can exercise under the General Data Protection Regulation.
This privacy statement is meant for all persons whose personal data are processed by the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation for contact purposes. Such persons may include:
- Persons who have subscribed to newsletters and invitations from the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation;
- Partners of the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation;
- Sponsors of the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation;
- Other (potential) stakeholders of the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation.
- Why and how we acquire your data
The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation obtains your personal data from:
- You personally
- You furnished your personal data to the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation via email or apps on your mobile phone;
- You filled in your personal data on the contact form on the website for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletter;
- You furnished your contact details verbally or via business cards during introductory meetings, events, congresses, etc.
- Public sources
- Stakeholders of the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation that you are currently involved with.
- Why and how we process your personal data
The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation processes your personal data on the basis of:
- The legitimate interest of the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation including sending you newsletters and invitations, in order to share our activities with our stakeholders (which include sponsors, partners, persons who have subscribed to newsletters and invitations from the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation and other potential stakeholders).
The personal data which the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation processes includes:
name (including your initials), address (business and private), position of profession, company or organisation, title(s), email addresses, telephone number, mobile number, gender, link to your LinkedIn page, click behaviour and previously sent newsletters and invitations to events that we have sent you.
- The purpose of our processing data include:
contact you, sending you (digital) notices, facilitate you are attending our events, keeping your personal data up to date and analysing our (digital) notices.
In addition to the above applicants who apply for scholarships or other (financial) support from the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation may provide us with passport copies and/or other form of identity/personal data in order for us to verify their identity.
- Retention period
Your personal data is processed up until the moment that you inform the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation that you no longer wish to receive any digital notices and the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation stops sending you newsletters, invitations to events or other digital mailings.
Your personal data will be erased if:
- If you wish that your personal data will be erased by the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation.
- Your rights At the end of each digital mailing that you receive from the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation, you can always change your mailing preferences via the ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘subscribe’ link. In addition, you are entitled to request the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation to allow you to inspect your personal data and/or to correct it, to make additions, to erase it or to hide it, and/or to restrict it, and/or to provide your personal data in a structured, standard and machine-readable format. The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation registers all large mailing activities in a processing register. In so far as your personal data is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest, you are entitled to object to this processing.
You can address any request in that regard to Lutfia Rabbani Foundation, P.O. Box 352, 2501 CJ The Hague, or to email@example.com.
Finally, you are entitled to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
- Your personal data and third parties
The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation does not share your personal data with third parties for commercial gain. The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation may organise an activity with another party. In that case, only relevant contact details are shared as far as organising the activity requires.
- Protection of your personal data
The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation takes appropriate measures to protect your personal data.
- Changes to this privacy statement
The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation reserves the right and is entitled to change this privacy statement at any time and for any reason whatsoever. It goes without saying that we will remain within the limits of the privacy regulations. The most recent version of our privacy statement is available on our website.
If you have any questions or comments about the processing of your personal data, you can address these to Lutfia Rabbani Foundation, P.O. Box 352, 2501 CJ The Hague, or you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions or comments for the Data Protection Officer of the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation can be sent to email@example.com.
May 1, 2018, The Hague, The Netherlands